Although Batu Belig and Berawa beaches are just minutes from all the action on Jalan Petitenget, this small strip of beach and its surrounding neighborhood has a much more easygoing vibe.
Berawa beach is becoming one of the new hot spots for expats and tourists to enjoy a sunset beverage with a live Dj at one of the surfer cafes. Activities between Berawa and Batubelig beaches include; horseback riding, dog walking, surfing or just hanging out at one of the many grass hut styled beach bars. Starting mid-day the skyline is dotted with the colorful fabrics of kite surfers.
Villa Santai Batu BeligBatu Belig & Berawa
- Near to trendy cafes and restaurants such as Watercress cafe
- Stylish Interior, Antique & Modern
- 5 minute walk to Batu Belig beach
Villa Omah Mutiara 1Batu Belig & Berawa
- Stunning sunset from second floor balcony
- Modern style villa offering a blissful holiday retreat
- 5 minute drive to Potato Head at Petiteneget beach
Villa ValentineBatu Belig & Berawa
- The villa offers free Canggu Club membership to its guests to make use of club facilities
- 5 bedrooms are spread across the single storey pavilion, which offers independence and privacy
- 3000 sq metre lush gardens, with 15 meter pool surrounded by daybeds