Seminyak has one of Bali's most fashionable beaches, home to luxurious resorts and host to a number of fine restaurants and boutiques
The atmosphere is much more sophisticated and laid-back than Kuta, and the beach in particular is quieter during the day. Seminyak is also the high end spa and boutique shopping capital of Bali. Sure, there are exclusive boutiques, but there are also workshops where everything is wholesale. World-class hotels line the beach, and what a beach it is – as wide and sandy as Kuta's but less crowded. There is an assortment of fine cuisine near and around Oberoi street. Seminyak’s main street offers chic boutiques for your shopping delight, as well as surf shops to stock up on your watersports paraphernalia. Bars and clubs with busy sunset scenes line Seminyak and Petitenget beaches, which offer picturesque sunsets and good surf. Petitenget loosely translates as 'magic box'; it was a treasured belonging of the legendary 16th-century priest Nirartha, who refined the Balinese religion and visited this site often. The temple is renowned for its anniversary celebrations on the Balinese 210-day calendar. Upcoming dates include 26 October in 2016.
- Each en-suite bedroom has its own terraces facing the pool
- Built on 600 square meter property, with spacious tropical garden and large swimming pool
- 4 minute walk to the vibrant Seminyak beach
- Hi speed Wi-Fi internet and full time house maid
- Large bedrooms with all new luxury furnishing
- 5 minute walk to nearby Batu Belig Beach, or restaurant cafe district
- This beautiful holiday villa is located in popular Seminyak
- The villa offers a lovely modern Balinese atmosphere, with open living and dining room and emerald tropical garden
- In walking distance to Petitenget street where you can find best dining, night clubs and shops.