Canggu has a flourishing beach culture, with scenic rice fields and excellent surf breaks.
The most northern of the Canggu region beaches, laid-back Pererenan is yet to be developed. It has only a few guesthouses and beach bars overlooking its dark tanned sands and good waves. Pererenan beach offers surf for those who don’t like to share their wave. It’s an easy 300m walk from Echo Beach across sand and rock formations (or about 1km by road). The beach at Batu Bolong is the most popular in the Canggu area. There's almost always a good mix of locals, expats and visitors hanging out in the cafes, surfing the breaks or watching it all from the sand. It's a classic beach scene, with rental umbrellas and loungers available. You can also rent surfboards and take lessons. Overlooking it all is the centuries-old Pura Batumejan complex, which has a striking pagoda-like temple.
- A blend of hard-edged neoclassical villa architecture, framed by the traditionally Balinese detail
- state-of-the-art gym that overlooks the pool and gardens
- 4 minute walk to the enchanting dark sands of Nelayan beach
- Luxury Beachfront villa with breathtaking 180 degree ocean views
- Stunning five bedroom property, with its luxurious amenities and outdoor features
- The living and dining pavilion has ample space for relaxation and leisure